STR is a privately-owned, rapidly growing business focused on research and development (R&D) for the defense and intelligence communities. We are a nationally recognized leader in research areas including data analytics, sensors and signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber, video and image understanding, command and control, and precision navigation. Several programs have transitioned advanced technology to military and intelligence users. While our primary focus is on serving US Government customers, we are pursuing commercial applications as well.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employee skills, talents and work ethic are essential to our success.
- Will have various responsibilities, including the processing all new hire paperwork, and other HR data changes in Costpoint/ADP
- Monitor various timecard reports
- Training managers and supervisors on completion of timecards
- Utilizing ADP to process biweekly and monthly payrolls
- Reconcile payrolls to timecards
- Assist employees with various changes, direct deposits, pay stubs, W2’s etc.
- Coordinate accurate pay for employees on leaves of absence including ensuring third-party payments are processed correctly, coordinating use of accrued PTO with employee.
- Set up and maintaining garnishment payments in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Providing required information to collecting agencies.
- Reconcile Quarterly payroll reports to General Ledger
- Maintain leave administration in Costpoint.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years payroll experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Familiar with Deltek Costpoint
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint preferred; or other ERP Systems
- Strong Microsoft computer skills (Excel, Word, Office)
- Good communication and people skills, attention to detail and contributes to positive working environment across the organization.
STR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, neurodiversity, or other personal characteristics, feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their best. We recognize that each employee’s backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential for providing our customers with innovative solutions to challenging national security problems. STR’s commitment to attracting, retaining, and engaging talented and diverse professionals is demonstrated by our participation, sponsorship, and support in local and national minority organizations.
Applicants must be US Citizens