STR is currently seeking a highly-motivated Facilities Coordinator to play an important role in the organization by performing several activities related to facilities, office build-outs, and office management. You will join a team of highly dedicated, creative and intelligent individuals. As an integral member of the business operations team, you will have the opportunity to grow your interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills in this diverse role.
STR is a privately-owned, rapidly growing business focused on research and development (R&D) for the defense and intelligence communities. We are a nationally recognized leader in research areas including data analytics, sensors and signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber, video and image understanding, command and control, and precision navigation. Several programs have transitioned advanced technology to military and intelligence users. While our primary focus is on serving US Government customers, we are pursuing commercial applications as well.
- Provide support for the general upkeep of the office
- Assist with the planning and execution of office buildouts, moves, and layouts
- Build relationships with, and support our people by making our office a comfortable and safe environment
- Manage inventory for office and kitchen supplies and place orders when needed
- Place catering orders for company meetings and events
- Assist with facilities requests, service, and maintenance calls
- Coordinate company events throughout the year
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in Hospitality, Facilities, Office Management or related fields
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other standard computer applications
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and efficient, with good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact in a professional manner with external partners and colleagues at all levels across the organization
- Thirst for excellence and enthusiasm to expand his/her experience and take on additional responsibilities within the organization
STR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, neurodiversity, or other personal characteristics, feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their best. We recognize that each employee’s backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential for providing our customers with innovative solutions to challenging national security problems. STR’s commitment to attracting, retaining, and engaging talented and diverse professionals is demonstrated by our participation, sponsorship, and support in local and national minority organizations.
Applicants must be US Citizens