Time & Expense Report Analyst (Part-Time)
STR is currently seeking a highly-motivated, part-time Time & Expense Report Analyst to play an important role in the organization by performing several activities related to our finance and accounting team. As this is a part-time position, we anticipate you will work approximately 20-30 hours per week. This is a hands-on position in which the ability to multitask, take initiative and work with others is essential. You will be someone who proves to be a strong and diligent performer. As an integral member of the finance team, you will have the opportunity to grow your interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills in this diverse role.
STR is a privately-owned, rapidly growing business focused on research and development (R&D) for the defense and intelligence communities. We are a nationally recognized leader in research areas including data analytics, sensors and signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber, video and image understanding, command and control, and precision navigation. Several programs have transitioned advanced technology to military and intelligence users. While our primary focus is on serving US Government customers, we are pursuing commercial applications as well.
- Assisting the T&E Administrator in training employees on the time-recording policy and procedures
- Reviewing, entering and processing employee expense reports
- Training and assisting employees in submitting their expense reports
- Reporting application issues to the T&E Administrator
- Assist Finance team as needed
Experience & Qualifications:
- Deltek Costpoint preferred or other ERP Systems
- Microsoft suites
- Good communication and people skills, attention to detail and contributes to positive working environment across the organization.
- Experience in Accounting, Finance or related fields is a plus
STR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, neurodiversity, or other personal characteristics, feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their best. We recognize that each employee’s backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential for providing our customers with innovative solutions to challenging national security problems. STR’s commitment to attracting, retaining, and engaging talented and diverse professionals is demonstrated by our participation, sponsorship, and support in local and national minority organizations.
Applicants must be US Citizens