Time & Expense Administrator
STR is currently seeking a highly-motivated Time & Expense Administrator to play an important role in the organization by performing several activities related to our finance and accounting team. This is a hands-on position in which the ability to multitask, take initiative and work with others is essential. You will be someone who proves to be a strong and multifaceted performer. As an integral member of the finance team, you will have the opportunity to grow your interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills in this diverse role.
STR is a privately-owned, rapidly growing business focused on research and development (R&D) for the defense and intelligence communities. We are a nationally recognized leader in research areas including data analytics, sensors and signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber, video and image understanding, command and control, and precision navigation. Several programs have transitioned advanced technology to military and intelligence users. While our primary focus is on serving US Government customers, we are pursuing commercial applications as well.
- Updating and maintaining the Deltek Costpoint Time & Expense Module
- Training employees on the time recording policy and procedures
- Processing Semimonthly timesheets
- Reviewing, entering, and processing employee expense reports
- Training and assisting employees in submitting their expense reports
- Reporting application issues to Deltek support and tracking until issues are resolved
- Assist Finance team as needed
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Deltek’s Costpoint Time and Expense module preferred or other ERP Systems
- Microsoft suites
- Good communication skills
- Good communication and people skills, attention to detail, patience and contributes to positive working environment across the organization.
STR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, neurodiversity, or other personal characteristics, feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their best. We recognize that each employee’s backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential for providing our customers with innovative solutions to challenging national security problems. STR’s commitment to attracting, retaining, and engaging talented and diverse professionals is demonstrated by our participation, sponsorship, and support in local and national minority organizations.
Applicants must be US Citizens