Machine Learning Engineer
- Develop advanced algorithms for exploiting sensor data using advanced statistical machine learning techniques involving graphical models, estimation and control of dynamical systems.
- Work with measured sensor data and develop simulation capabilities to evaluate and innovate algorithmic approaches.
- Contribute to new research concepts.
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or a related field. Positions available at all levels of academic accomplishment and industry experience.
- Strong scientific programming skills in MATLAB, Python, JAVA, and/or C/C++.